2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.91
Calculus of gallbladder and bile duct without cholecystitis with obstruction
- Short description: Gall&bil cal w/o ch w ob.
- ICD-9-CM 574.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 574.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 574.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.91: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K80.71 Calculus of gallbladder and bile duct without cholecystitis with obstruction
- Cholelithiasis and choledocholithiasis w obstruction
- Gallstone and bile duct stones with obstruction
- Obstruction of biliary tree due to calculus of gallbladder and bile duct