2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.1
Calculus of gallbladder with other cholecystitis
- There are 2 ICD-9-CM codes below 574.1 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 574.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Biliary calculus with cholecystitis
- Calculus of cystic duct with cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis with cholecystitis
- Cholecystitis with cholelithiasis NOS
- Any condition classifiable to 574.2 with cholecystitis (chronic)