2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.0
Calculus of gallbladder with acute cholecystitis
- There are 2 ICD-9-CM codes below 574.0 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 574.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Biliary calculus with acute cholecystitis
- Calculus of cystic duct with acute cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis with acute cholecystitis
- Any condition classifiable to 574.2 with acute cholecystitis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 574.0
- Cholelithiasis (impacted) (multiple) 574.2