2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 567.39
Other retroperitoneal infections
- Short description: Retroperiton infect NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 567.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 567.39 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 567.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 567.39: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K68.9 Other disorders of retroperitoneum
- Retroperitoneal infection
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 567.39
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9
- retroperitoneal 567.39
- Retroperitonitis 567.39