2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 564.7
Megacolon other than hirschsprung's
- Short description: Megacolon NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 564.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 564.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 564.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 564.7: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K59.3 Megacolon, not elsewhere classified
- Megacolon due to Chagas disease
- Megacolon in Chagas' disease
- Megacolon not due to hirschsprungs
- Megacolon, not due to Hirschsprungs disease
- Megacolon, not Hirschsprung's