2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 537.9
Unspecified disorder of stomach and duodenum
- Short description: Gastroduodenal dis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 537.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 537.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 537.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 537.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K31.9 Disease of stomach and duodenum, unspecified
- Deformed duodenal cap
- Disorder of duodenum
- Disorder of stomach
- Duodenal anastomotic leak
- Duodenal cyst
- Gastric xanthelasma
- Gastroduodenal disorder
- Mass of stomach
- Mild stomach dysplasia
- Moderate stomach dysplasia
- Polyp of duodenum
- Portal hypertensive gastropathy
- Severe stomach dysplasia