2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 536.1
Acute dilatation of stomach
- Short description: Ac dilation of stomach.
- ICD-9-CM 536.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 536.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 536.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 536.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K31.0 Acute dilatation of stomach
- Acute distention of stomach
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 536.1
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- Bouchard's (myopathic dilatation of the stomach) 536.1
- Gastrectasis, gastrectasia 536.1
- Obstruction, obstructed, obstructive
- Potain's syndrome (gastrectasis with dyspepsia) 536.1
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- Potain's (gastrectasis with dyspepsia) 536.1