2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 535.70
Eosinophilic gastritis without mention of hemorrhage
- Short description: Eosinophil gastrt wo hem.
- ICD-9-CM 535.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 535.70 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 535.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 535.70: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K52.81 Eosinophilic gastritis or gastroenteritis
- Eosinophilic gastritis
- Eosinophilic gastroenteropathy with predominant mucosal disease
- Gastritis, eosinophilic