2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 535.51
Unspecified gastritis and gastroduodenitis with hemorrhage
- Short description: Gstr/ddnts NOS w hmrhg.
- ICD-9-CM 535.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 535.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 535.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 535.51: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K29.71 Gastritis, unspecified, with bleeding
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K29.91 Gastroduodenitis, unspecified, with bleeding
- Gastroduodenitis w hemorrhage
- Hemorrhagic gastroduodenitis
- Upper gastrointestinal bleeding due to gastritis
- Upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage due to gastritis
- Upper gi bleed due to gastritis