2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 535.31
Alcoholic gastritis with hemorrhage
- Short description: Alchl gstritis w hmrhg.
- ICD-9-CM 535.31 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 535.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 535.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 535.31: 2012 2013 2014.
- Alcoholic gastritis w hemorrhage
- Gastric hemorrhage due to alcoholic gastritis
- Gastritis, alcoholic with hemorrhage
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K29.21 Alcoholic gastritis with bleeding