2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 534.70
Chronic gastrojejunal ulcer without hemorrhage or perforation without obstruction
- Short description: Chr marginal ulcer NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 534.70 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 534.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 534.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 534.70: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Chronic gastrojejunal ulcer
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K28.7 Chronic gastrojejunal ulcer without hemorrhage or perforation