2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 534.1
Acute gastrojejunal ulcer with perforation
- There are 2 ICD-9-CM codes below 534.1 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 534.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 534.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 534.1
- Ulcer, ulcerated, ulcerating, ulceration, ulcerative 707.9
- gastrojejunal (eroded) (peptic) 534.9
- acute 534.3
- hemorrhage 534.0
- perforation 534.1
- bleeding (recurrent) - see Ulcer, gastrojejunal, with hemorrhage
- chronic 534.7
- penetrating - see Ulcer, gastrojejunal, with perforation
- perforating - see Ulcer, gastrojejunal, with perforation