2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 532.60
Chronic or unspecified duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage and perforation without obstruction
- Short description: Chr duoden ulc hem/perf.
- ICD-9-CM 532.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 532.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 532.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 532.60: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K26.6 Chronic or unspecified duodenal ulcer with both hemorrhage and perforation
- Chronic duodenal ulcer w hemorrhage, w perforation
- Chronic duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage AND perforation
- Chronic perforated duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage
- Duodenal ulcer w hemorrhage, w perforation
- Duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage AND perforation
- Perforated duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage