2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 531.90
Gastric ulcer unspecified as acute or chronic without hemorrhage or perforation without obstruction
- Short description: Stomach ulcer NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 531.90 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 531.90 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 531.90.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 531.90: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K25.9 Gastric ulcer, unspecified as acute or chronic, without hemorrhage or perforation
- Antral ulcer
- Gastric ulcer
- Gastric ulcer due to cmv
- Gastric ulcer due to cytomegalovirus
- Gastric ulcer due to cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection
- Gastric ulcer due to h pylori
- Gastric ulcer due to nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drug in therapeutic use
- Gastric ulcer due to non-steroidals (NSAIDs)
- Gastric ulcer due to nsaid in therapeutic use
- Helicobacter-associated pyloric ulcer
- Prepyloric ulcer
- Pyloric channel ulcer
- Pyloric ulcer associated with Helicobactor pylori
- Pyloric ulcer due to h pylori
- Ulcer, pre-pyloric antral