2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 531.71
Chronic gastric ulcer without hemorrhage or perforation with obstruction
- Short description: Chr stomach ulc NOS-obst.
- ICD-9-CM 531.71 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 531.71 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 531.71.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 531.71: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K25.7 Chronic gastric ulcer without hemorrhage or perforation
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K56.60 Unspecified intestinal obstruction