2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 531.50
Chronic or unspecified gastric ulcer with perforation without obstruction
- Short description: Chr stomach ulcer w perf.
- ICD-9-CM 531.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 531.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 531.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 531.50: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K25.5 Chronic or unspecified gastric ulcer with perforation
- Chronic gastric ulcer w perforation
- Chronic gastric ulcer with perforation
- Chronic perforated gastric ulcer
- Gastric ulcer w perforation
- Gastric ulcer with perforation