2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 531.40
Chronic or unspecified gastric ulcer with hemorrhage without obstruction
- Short description: Chr stomach ulc w hem.
- ICD-9-CM 531.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 531.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 531.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 531.40: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K25.4 Chronic or unspecified gastric ulcer with hemorrhage
- Chronic gastric ulcer w hemorrhage
- Chronic gastric ulcer with hemorrhage
- Gastric ulcer W hemorrhage
- Gastric ulcer with hemorrhage