2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 531.0
Acute gastric ulcer with hemorrhage
- There are 2 ICD-9-CM codes below 531.0 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 531.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 531.0: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 531.0
- Ulcer, ulcerated, ulcerating, ulceration, ulcerative 707.9
- stomach (eroded) (peptic) (round) 531.9
- acute 531.3
- hemorrhage 531.0
- perforation 531.1
- bleeding (recurrent) - see Ulcer, stomach, with hemorrhage
- chronic 531.7
- penetrating - see Ulcer, stomach, with perforation
- perforating - see Ulcer, stomach, with perforation