2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 529.9
Unspecified condition of the tongue
- Short description: Tongue disorder NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 529.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 529.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 529.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 529.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K14.9 Disease of tongue, unspecified
- Disorder of tongue
- Tongue disease
- Tongue disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 529.9
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- tongue 529.9