2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 528.00
Stomatitis and mucositis, unspecified
- Short description: Stomatitis/mucositis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 528.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 528.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 528.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 528.00: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K12.2 Cellulitis and abscess of mouth
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K12.30 Oral mucositis (ulcerative), unspecified
- Contact stomatitis
- Erosion of oral mucosa
- Oral mucositis
- Pyostomatitis vegetans
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mouth)
- Stomatitis due to bovine papular stomatitis virus
- Ulcerative stomatitis
- Vesicular stomatitis
- Vesicular stomatitis Alagoas virus disease
- Vesicular stomatitis Indiana virus disease
- Mucositis NOS
- Ulcerative mucositis NOS
- Ulcerative stomatitis NOS
- Vesicular stomatitis NOS