2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 527.9
Unspecified disease of the salivary glands
- Short description: Salivary gland dis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 527.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 527.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 527.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 527.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K11.9 Disease of salivary gland, unspecified
- Disorder of salivary gland
- Mass of parotid gland
- Parotid gland mass
- Salivary gland disease
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 527.9
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- salivary gland or duct NEC 527.9