2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 526.3
Central giant cell (reparative) granuloma
- Short description: Cent giant cell granulom.
- ICD-9-CM 526.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 526.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 526.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 526.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M27.1 Giant cell granuloma, central
- Central giant cell reparative granuloma of jaw
- Giant cell granuloma, central
- Jaw disorder, central giant cell reparative granuloma
- peripheral giant cell granuloma (523.8)