2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 525.66
Allergy to existing dental restorative material
- Short description: Allergy dental res mat.
- ICD-9-CM 525.66 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 525.66 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 525.66.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 525.66: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K08.55 Allergy to existing dental restorative material
- Existing dental restorative material allergy
- Use additional code to identify the specific type of allergy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 525.66
- Allergy, allergic (reaction) 995.3
- existing dental restorative material 525.66