2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 525.10
Unspecified acquired absence of teeth
- Short description: Acq absence of teeth NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 525.10 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 525.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 525.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 525.10: 2012 2013 2014.
- Acquired absence of multiple teeth
- Acquired absence of teeth
- Acquired absence of tooth
- Acquired absence tooth
- Tooth extraction status, NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K08.109 Complete loss of teeth, unspecified cause, unspecified class