2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 524.62
Temporomandibular joint disorders arthralgia of temporomandibular joint
- Short description: Arthralgia TMJ.
- ICD-9-CM 524.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 524.62 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 524.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 524.62: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M26.62 Arthralgia of temporomandibular joint
- Arthralgia of temporomandibular joint
- Arthralgia of TMJ
- Bilat tmj pain
- Bilateral temporomandibular joint pain
- Bilateral tmj pain
- Left temporomandibular joint pain
- Left TMJ (temporomandibular joint) pain
- Left TMJ pain
- Right temporomandibular joint pain
- Right TMJ (temporomandibular joint) pain
- Right TMJ pain
- Temporomandibular joint (tmj) arthralgia
- TMJ arthralgia
- TMJ pain