2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 524.53
Deviation in opening and closing of the mandible
- Short description: Dev open/close mandible.
- ICD-9-CM 524.53 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 524.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 524.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 524.53: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Deviation of mandible when opening or closing
- Deviation of mandible when opening or closing mouth
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M26.53 Deviation in opening and closing of the mandible
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 524.53
- mandible, opening and closing 524.53