2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 524.53
Deviation in opening and closing of the mandible
- Short description: Dev open/close mandible.
- ICD-9-CM 524.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 524.53 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 524.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 524.53: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M26.53 Deviation in opening and closing of the mandible
- Deviation of mandible when opening or closing
- Deviation of mandible when opening or closing mouth
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 524.53
- mandible, opening and closing 524.53