2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 524.36
Insufficient interocclusal distance of teeth (ridge)
- Short description: Insuf interocclusl-teeth.
- ICD-9-CM 524.36 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 524.36 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 524.36.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 524.36: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M26.36 Insufficient interocclusal distance of fully erupted teeth (ridge)
- Insufficient distance of fully erupted tooth ridge
- Insufficient interocclusal distance of fully erupted tooth ridge
- Lack of adequate intermaxillary vertical dimension
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 524.36
- Anomaly, anomalous (congenital) (unspecified type) 759.9
- Insufficiency, insufficient
- interocclusal distance of teeth (ridge) 524.36
- Lack of
- adequate intermaxillary vertical dimension 524.36