2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 523.31
Aggressive periodontitis, localized
- Short description: Aggres periodontitis,loc.
- ICD-9-CM 523.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 523.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 523.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 523.31: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K05.21 Aggressive periodontitis, localized
- Aggressive localized periodontitis