2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 522.9
Other and unspecified diseases of pulp and periapical tissues
- Short description: Pulp/periapical dis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 522.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 522.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 522.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 522.9: 2012 2013 2014.
- Disorder of periapical tissues of tooth
- Disorder of pulp of tooth
- Exposure of tooth pulp
- Periapical oral tissues disorder
- Pulp and periapical tissue disease
- Pulp and periapical tissue disorder
- Pulp AND/OR periapical tissue disorder
- Pulp tooth disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K04.90 Unspecified diseases of pulp and periapical tissues
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K04.99 Other diseases of pulp and periapical tissues