2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 521.04
Arrested dental caries
- Short description: Dental caries - arrested.
- ICD-9-CM 521.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 521.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 521.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 521.04: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K02.3 Arrested dental caries
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 521.04
- Caries (bone) (see also Tuberculosis, bone) 015.9 [730.8]
- arrested 521.04