2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 521.00
Unspecified dental caries
- Short description: Dental caries NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 521.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 521.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 521.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 521.00: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K02.9 Dental caries, unspecified
- Dental caries
- Dental caries due to radiation
- Radiation induced dental caries