2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 516.3
Idiopathic fibrosing alveolitis
- Short description: Idio fibros alveolitis.
- ICD-9-CM 516.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 516.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 516.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 516.3: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- No ICD-10-CM code(s) convert to ICD-9-CM 516.3
- Alveolar capillary block
- Diffuse (idiopathic) (interstitial) pulmonary fibrosis
- Hamman-Rich syndrome