2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 495.9
Unspecified allergic alveolitis and pneumonitis
- conditions in which inhalation of organic dusts results in hypersensitivity reactions at the alveolar level, associated with the production of precipitins.
- Short description: Allerg alveol/pneum NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 495.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 495.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 495.9: 2012 2013.
Convert 495.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 495.9: