2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 495.6
Maple bark-strippers' lung
- Short description: Mapl bark-stripprs' lung.
- ICD-9-CM 495.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 495.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 495.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 495.6: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J67.6 Maple-bark-stripper's lung
- Maple bark strippers lung
- Maple-bark strippers' lung
- Alveolitis due to Cryptostroma corticale