2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 459.81
Venous (peripheral) insufficiency unspecified
- Short description: Venous insufficiency NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 459.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 459.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 459.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 459.81: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Dermatitis stasis
- Peripheral venous insufficiency
- Stasis dermatitis without varicosities
- Stasis dermatitis wo varicosities
- Stasis ulcer lower extremity
- Stasis ulcer of leg without varicose veins
- Venous stasis
- Venous stasis ulcer of leg, wo varicose veins
- Venous stasis ulceration of lower limb
- Venous ulcer of leg
- Chronic venous insufficiency NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I87.2 Venous insufficiency (chronic) (peripheral)