2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 458.29
Other iatrogenic hypotension
- Short description: Iatrogenc hypotnsion NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 458.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 458.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 458.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 458.29: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I95.2 Hypotension due to drugs
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I95.81 Postprocedural hypotension
- Iatrogenic hypotension
- Intracranial hypotension following ventricular shunting
- Postoperative hypotension