2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 455.7
Unspecified thrombosed hemorrhoids
- Short description: Thrombos hemorrhoids NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 455.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 455.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 455.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 455.7: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K64.5 Perianal venous thrombosis
- Thrombosed hemorrhoid
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids
- Thrombosed hemorrhoids, unspecified whether internal or external
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 455.7
- Hemorrhoids (anus) (rectum) (without complication) 455.6
- thrombosed NEC 455.7