2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 451.84
Phlebitis and thrombophlebitis of upper extremities unspecified
- Short description: Phlbts vn NOS up extrm.
- ICD-9-CM 451.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 451.84 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 451.84.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 451.84: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I80.8 Phlebitis and thrombophlebitis of other sites
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 451.84
- Phlebitis (infective) (pyemic) (septic) (suppurative) 451.9
- arm NEC 451.84