2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 447.5
Necrosis of artery
- ICD-9-CM 447.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 447.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 447.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 447.5: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I77.5 Necrosis of artery
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 447.5
- Arteriolitis 447.6
- necrotizing, kidney 447.5
- Necrosis, necrotic
- artery 447.5