2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 442.89
Aneurysm of other specified site
- Short description: Aneurysm NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 442.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 442.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 442.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 442.89: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I72.8 Aneurysm of other specified arteries
- Aneurysm of artery of trunk
- Aneurysm of mediastinal artery
- Aneurysm of peripheral artery
- Aneurysm of spinal artery
- Aneurysm of superficial temporal artery
- Aneurysm of transplanted artery
- Aneurysm, mediastinal artery
- Aneurysm, peripheral artery
- Aneurysm, spinal artery
- Anterior spinal artery dissection
- Cervicocerebral arterial dissection
- Mediastinal artery aneurysm
- Peripheral artery aneurysm
- Spinal artery aneurysm
- Vertebral artery aneurysm
- Vertebral artery dissection
- mediastinal artery
- spinal artery