2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 437.6
Nonpyogenic thrombosis of intracranial venous sinus
- Short description: Nonpyogen thrombos sinus.
- ICD-9-CM 437.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 437.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 437.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 437.6: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I67.6 Nonpyogenic thrombosis of intracranial venous system
- Cavernous sinus syndrome
- Cerebral venous thrombosis, nonpyogenic, w stroke
- Cerebral venous thrombosis, nonpyogenic, with stroke
- Cerebrovascular accident due to nonpyogenic cerebral venous thrombosis