2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 433.31
Occlusion and stenosis of multiple and bilateral precerebral arteries with cerebral infarction
- Short description: Ocl mlt bi art w infrct.
- ICD-9-CM 433.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 433.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 433.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 433.31: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I63.59 Cerebral infarction due to unspecified occlusion or stenosis of other cerebral artery
- Bilat precerebral artery occlusion w stroke
- Bilat vertebral artery occlusion
- Bilateral cerebral infarction due to precerebral arterial occlusion (disorder)
- Bilateral vertebral artery occlusion
- Cerebrovascular accident due to bilateral precerebral arterial occlusion
- Occlusion of bilateral vertebral arteries
- Occlusion of precerebral arteries, w cerebral infarction, bilateral
- Occlusion prebrain arteries with stroke both sides