2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 433.01
Occlusion and stenosis of basilar artery with cerebral infarction
- Short description: Ocl bslr art w infrct.
- ICD-9-CM 433.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 433.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 433.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 433.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I63.22 Cerebral infarction due to unspecified occlusion or stenosis of basilar arteries
- Basilar artery embolism w stroke
- Basilar artery embolism with stroke
- Basilar artery occlusion w stroke
- Basilar artery thrombosis w stroke
- Cerebral infarction due to occlusion of basilar artery (disorder)
- Cerebrovascular accident due to basilar artery embolism
- Cerebrovascular accident due to basilar artery occlusion
- Cerebrovascular accident due to basilar artery thrombosis
- Occlusion of basilar artery, w cerebral infarction
- Occlusion of basilar artery, with cerebral infarction