2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 432.9
Unspecified intracranial hemorrhage
- Short description: Intracranial hemorr NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 432.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 432.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 432.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 432.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I62.9 Nontraumatic intracranial hemorrhage, unspecified
- Intracranial hemorrhage NOS
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 432.9
- Apoplexia, apoplexy, apoplectic (see also Disease, cerebrovascular, acute) 436
- hemorrhagic (stroke) (see also Hemorrhage, brain) 432.9
- Encephalorrhagia (see also Hemorrhage, brain) 432.9
- late effect - see Late effect(s) (of) cerebrovascular disease
- Hemorrhage, hemorrhagic (nontraumatic) 459.0
- apoplexy (stroke) 432.9
- cranial 432.9
- intracranial NEC 432.9
- puerperal, postpartum, childbirth 674.0
- traumatic - see Hemorrhage, brain, traumatic