2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 427.31
- ICD-9-CM 427.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 427.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 427.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 427.31: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I48.91 Unspecified atrial fibrillation
- ATRIAL FIBRILLATION
- Atrial fibrillation w rapid ventricular response
- Atrial fibrillation with rapid ventricular response
- Atrial fibrillation, chronic
- Atrial fibrillation, paroxysmal
- Atrial fibrillation, permanent
- Chronic atrial fibrillation
- Paroxysmal atrial fibrillation
- Permanent atrial fibrillation
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 427.31
- atrial (established) (paroxysmal) 427.31
- auricular (atrial) (established) 427.31