2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 426.7
Anomalous atrioventricular excitation
- Short description: Anomalous av excitation.
- ICD-9-CM 426.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 426.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 426.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 426.7: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I45.6 Pre-excitation syndrome
- ANOMALOUS ATRIOVENTRICULAR EXCITATION
- Anomalous AV excitation
- Wolff Parkinson White syndrome
- Wolff-Parkinson-White pattern
- Atrioventricular conduction:
- Ventricular pre-excitation
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome