2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 414.06
Coronary atherosclerosis of native coronary artery of transplanted heart
- Short description: Cor ath natv art tp hrt.
- ICD-9-CM 414.06 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 414.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 414.06.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 414.06: 2012 2013 2014.
- CAD of native artery of transplanted heart
- Coronary arteriosclerosis in native artery of transplanted heart
- Coronary artery dis native artery transplanted heart
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I25.811 Atherosclerosis of native coronary artery of transplanted heart without angina pectoris