2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 410.21
Acute myocardial infarction of inferolateral wall initial episode of care
- Short description: AMI inferolateral, init.
- ICD-9-CM 410.21 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 410.21 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 410.21.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 410.21: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM I21.19 ST elevation (STEMI) myocardial infarction involving other coronary artery of inferior wall