2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 394.1
Rheumatic mitral insufficiency
- Short description: Rheumatic mitral insuff.
- ICD-9-CM 394.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 394.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 394.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 394.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I05.1 Rheumatic mitral insufficiency
- Mitral regurgitation
- Mitral valve prolapse, rheumatic
- Mitral valve regurgitation, rheumatic
- Rheumatic mitral regurgitation
- Rheumatic mitral valve prolapse
- Rheumatic mitral valve regurgitation
- that not specified as rheumatic (424.0)
- Rheumatic mitral: