2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 388.69
- Short description: Otorrhea NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 388.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 388.69 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 388.69.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 388.69: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H92.20 Otorrhagia, unspecified ear
- Bilat otorrhagia
- Bilateral otorrhagia
- Bleeding from ear
- Bleeding of ear canal
- Blood discharge from ear
- Blood in ear canal
- Both sides otorrhagia (ear condition)
- Discharging mastoid cavity - bloody
- Dried blood in external ear canal
- Foul odor drainage from external ear canal
- Injury of head with otorrhagia
- Left otorrhagia
- On examination - blood - external ear
- On examination - blood from ear
- On examination - blood in auditory canal
- On examination - bloodstained ear discharge
- On examination - purulent ear discharge
- On examination - serous ear discharge
- On examination - waxy ear discharge
- Otorrhagia (bleeding from ear)
- Purulent drainage from external ear canal
- Right otorrhagia
- Serous drainage from external ear canal